Updates* [11.18.2011]

Updates* [11.18.2011]
Changes and Affiliate Requests

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Han Geng - Love Letter To A Stranger (给陌生人的情书) [English]

As I raised my head, it was raining again
Is your face also getting wet, or not?
If you are under the crowded eaves
I would rather throw away my umbrella and join you

In your eyes, did you see a single cloud outside the plane’s cabin, or not?
If that cloud were dispersed by the wind, would you believe?
That maybe we gently sighed together at the sight of it

Guess which is the best place to meet, the park, the bookstore, or at the street corner?
We will spend a few seconds to recognize each other, just like recognizing ourselves
How much luck would it take for a smile to fall upon the right eyes?
How much waiting would it take for two strangers to understand each other?

I still haven’t walked with you through streets and alleys
Not yet at stood with you atop Mt. Fuji
I’ve never felt that I’d really seem those places before
Before, everything had just seemed the same
Shooting stars wander around behind me
But, who can I enjoy them with?
With whom to listen to the sound of TanHua blossoming, that sounds like a symphony
Besides you, everyone else is the same
But if you are just a figment of my imagination
You can’t blame me, for spending so much time imagining
Or for spending less time trying to find you through the sea of people

The fish swimming in the pond
If, you also are playing with them
Ceaselessly opening their mouths, what secrets are they saying?
Did you hear, is it or not, that I was just here?

Guess which is the best place to meet, the park, the bookstore, or at the street corner?
We will spend a few seconds to recognize each other, just like recognizing ourselves
How much luck would it take for a smile to fall upon the right eyes?
How much waiting would it take for two strangers to understand each other?

You guess, we’ll chat about the sky, the earth, and how we waited for each other’s feelings
We will spend a few seconds in silence, then smile, letting our tears dry
Just like coming from all ends of the world, gone through boundless crowds to meet
How do two strangers share, all the scenes that we’ve imagined

0 comments:

Post a Comment